It's all the perception

 Hello world!
A few months ago, I step into the process of stalking few facebook accounts with my creepy binoculars and that made all difference.

Made me to write this is one of the justification for saying this. Sense of the changed feeling in my heart till now is another one.
What I did was very same , which I always used to do but, what I came across was quite different this time.

Waking up again after the earlier sunrise had already made me sticken to bed. Sunrays falling through windows, brightening my room increased my laziness manifold. Covering my face with the blanket (so that I couldn't caught red handed using phone by my father ) , I logged into my fb account.

Being tired of those old newsfeed (which I had checked just 7 hours ago), I clicked on search option. And this time without a drop of second , I typed Sarvesh Mehtani (Jee Advance 2017 AIR-1) and finally okay. Don't know why this name flashed suddenly in my brainsaver that time.
To give myself an obvious reason , I told my heart that it's just because you are obsessed with the idea of checking whether toppers own any fb account or not. But this was too very silly reason to give myself unneeded condolence.

His personal account popped up at the top of the search . I clicked. IIT Mumbai was the first thing where my eyes fell on after his profile pic. Now I got .. what dragged me in stalking his account ( those tagline just attracts us). There wasn't any bio. I guessed if his achievement was enough that didn't compelled him to write even a short description of his own .
I scrolled down. All I found was his and his colleagues' pics and most of them were from the same institution.
This is what you expect any topper to be .. surrounded with other toppers.
I clicked on one of the pic where his friends were tagged. I clicked on each tagged name with my aim of stalking few more profiles.

Among them one was "XYZ" (couldn't remember the name exactly.
Scrolling down the XYZ's account , I found the link of his own blog shared by him. I opened . The intro reads "Into my shoes" , fascinating enough to make you curious to read more . His one of the topics reads about ' life at IIT Mumbai during first semester'. It further reads how he found himself caught in the middle. Neither he could leave the place ( as he had waited so many years to be at such prestigious place) nor he was satisfied with what he was encountering.
But the competition that the environment had shown him was enough reason for him to be in the game.

He had written very well ..journal type. Don't know why but suddenly I felt attracted towards the essence of being at IIT . I got goosebumps , I felt energetic , motivated.

But today I guess, being not able to make it to IIT can't stop me from writing a blog atleast , from pursuing other things.   And this is the very reason that compelled me to write this one.

Well I hope if that XYZ will thanks me in future for making his blog 'In My Shoes' go public a little more :P

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

She not Sea!

Mark Haddon's good read.

The day for me